Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Southeast Drift's Triple Threat: Round 3.

Well, first thing is first I suppose: an introduction. My name is Bryant and I like to take photos. I'm still relatively new to photography as a whole, but I am a fast learner and study techniques used by others and incorporate them into my own style. I learned how to photograph on a Canon 40D and from the start of it, I knew I'd like to pursue photography as more than a hobby. The first time I photographed any drifting though was at Formula D in May. During both days of FD, I surprised even myself. Since then, I've had a birthday and received a Canon T1i to use as my primary camera. I think that is a sufficient introduction as we're all here for the coverage of Southeast Drift's Triple Threat Round 3.

First of all, a big thanks to Marcos and all the guys at Southeast Drift for hosting these events at Turner Field. If you've never been to one, I highly recommend going. The atmosphere is always very friendly, the people are awesome and understanding of each other. If anyone is wondering how to hold a local drift event, this is exactly how to do it. The only downside to going out to one of these, if you're like me, is getting sunburned, but even that is just a small price to pay for what can be a great time in the parking lots at Turner Field.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors