Sunday, June 27, 2010

SEDC ProAM Competition @ Gresham Motorsports Park

Once again the guys at Southeast Drift put on a phenomenal event.  Having worked the night before I was a little late to the party but apparently it all worked out due to a push back in the day's schedule.  But alas I was able to get some shots in between the videos I was also shooting.  As I stepped out of the car onto the gravel that surrounds the track I immediately felt like I was swimming, except there was no water to be found.  

Marcos coordinated with Atlanta's own ATLFreestyle to give the crowd some very nice entertainment while the drifters prepped the cars for the next set of runs.  I have heard a lot about ATLFreestyle from a good friend, and his words were nothing less than spot on on how good these guys were at what they did.  Darrick Stafford and Chad Cohran tore up the asphalt, and by the end of the day they had a 4-wheeled beast join in on the shenanigans as well!  This event by far exceeded my expectations, I just only wish there were more people.....maybe this post, photo's and soon to come video will show you just how much fun one of these days really is, and next time *cough*July 31st in Nashville*cough* you will come out and enjoy!































the flock of media

at some points these two reminded me of dumb and dumber

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors